Waiting on Wednesday (101)


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!


This week I chose:

"Innocent Darkness"
by Suzanne Lazear
Flux
Release Date: Aug 8, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

Wish. Love. Desire. Live.

Sixteen-year-old Noli Braddock's hoyden ways land her in an abusive reform school far from home. On mid-summer's eve she wishes to be anyplace but that dreadful school. A mysterious man from the Realm of Faerie rescues her and brings her to the Otherworld, only to reveal that she must be sacrificed, otherwise, the entire Otherworld civilization will perish.
Another great steampunk find!


What are you waiting for this week???

16 comments

  1. Ooh...I love the premise and the cover is awesome. I'm adding it to my list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read about this one a while ago. Love it! Sounds awesome and the cover is really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O fun! And I love steampunk.

    Dude, I so want her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, that's it. Steampunk has the best covers hands down :D
    Great pick,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good and I love the cover!
    :D I hope you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this one!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just added this one to my TBR! Thanks for sharing it, it looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I've never heard of this one but it sounds really good! And the cover is really great! Nice pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for this one! It sounds awesome, and I really love the cover too. Great pick :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, cool cover! Steampunk, clockwork, reform school...I am there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I chose this one a couple of weeks back. Steampunk fairies?? Does it get any better??? And sacrifice?
    Does it get any darker? I cannot wait for this one, but I've been saying that about a lot of these lately! Great choice!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cover! That should be interesting - mixing Fae with steampunk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is another book I can't wait to read! I'm loving all these steampunk books coming out :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not normally a steampunk fan but I love the cover and this sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!