Waiting on Wednesday 251


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose: 

"Royally Lost"
by Angie Stanton
Harper Collins
Release Date:  May 6, 2014

Dragged on a family trip to Europe’s ancient cities, Becca wants nothing more than to go home. Trapped with her emotionally distant father, over-eager stepmother, and a brother who only wants to hook up with European hotties, Becca is miserable. That is until she meets Nikolai, a guy as mysterious as he is handsome. And she unknowingly finds herself with a runaway prince.

Nikolai has everything a guy could ask for-he's crown prince, heir to the throne, and girls adore him. But the one thing he doesn't have...is freedom. Staging a coup, he flees his kingdom and goes undercover on his own European tour.

When Nikolai and Becca meet, it’s their differences that draw them together. Sparks fly as they share a whirlwind of adventures, all the while dodging his royal guard. But Becca's family vacation ends in a matter of days. Will Nikolai and Becca be forced to say goodbye forever, will his destiny catch up to him, or will they change history forever?
This sounds so FUN!! And a prince! Sounds like a perfect
summer read!

What are you waiting for this week???

12 comments

  1. That is a cute cover. And it looks so interesting. Now I can't wait to read it! Thanks for sharing.

    My Waiting on Wednesday
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does sound like an awesome summer read! I just hope it doesn't turn too cliche like :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really cute!
    I like!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really cute. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one coming up for review soon. I can't wait to read it. I have really enjoyed Angie's other books.

    Great pick

    My WoW

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It DOES sound fun! The whole prince thing sounds amazing. Cannot wait to read it!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. That trope never gets old! Sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't mind picking this one up. Love contemporaries about traveling, road trips, etc. This sounds really exciting. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like the cover for this book :D So pretty. <3 I hope you will love it. Awesome pick :)
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog a while ago. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!