Sunday Shout Out 54


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

For Review


 "Destined for Doon" by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
 
Finally!!!! I'm so excited!

 "Duke of Dark Desires" by Miranda Neville


"Destiny's Captive" by Beverly Jenkins



"Guinea Dog 3" by Patrick Jennings


"In Your Dreams" by Kristan Higgins

 Seriously cute cover!

"I Want it that Way" by Ann Aguirre


"The Winter Guest" by Pam Jenoff


"Harbor Island" by Carla Neggers


"The Beautiful Ashes" by Jeaniene Frost





What books did you receive this week?


3 comments

  1. Fantastic haul, Carrie! I didn't know Aguirre wrote contemporaries! Need to check it out :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I bought the first book Doon this week myself! LOVED The Beautiful Ashes! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!