Sunday Shout Out 55


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

For Review


 "Steampunk: A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens and illus. by Zdenko Basic


 "Reluctantly Royal" by Nichole Chase


"The Governess Club: Sara" by Ellie MacDonald



"Little Bird, Be Quiet" by Kirsten Hall, illus. by Sabina Gibson






While you're here, don't forget to enter the contest to win a copy of "Destined for Doon" by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon!

Win "Destined for Doon" Ends Sep 22

http://inthehammockblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/giveaway-and-review-destined-for-doon.html


What books did you receive this week?


10 comments

  1. OOoh nice! Haven't hear of those but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reluctantly Royal looks yummy, Carrie! I might have to try it *wink* Enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Steampunk and the yellow cover for Sara really caught my eye too. I hope you enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that Steampunk: A Christmas Carol looks awesome. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! Reluctantly royal Looks really good :)

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap Up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover for Little Bird -- so adorable. Hope you enjoy them all!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool books! I've heard good things about Nichole Chase's books.

    Hope you enjoy everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read my Steampunk Poe book. They do a great job with the artwork though.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the Chase one and the yellow one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you like them, Carrie! I'm actually reading Sarah right now :P I

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!