Sunday Shout Out 60


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.


For Review
I'm playing a bit of catch up this week, I didn't receive ALL of these books in one week! There's more catching up to come next week as well!

 "Chase Me" by Tessa Bailey
 

"The Shopkeeper's Daughter" by Lily Baxter
 
"The Elusive Lord Everhart" by Vivienne Lorret

"Measure of a Man: From Auschwitz Survivor to President's Tailor" by Martin Greenfield with Wynton Hall
"Duct Tape" by Forest Walker Davis

"500 Tangled Artworks" by Beckah Krahula

"Only in My Dreams" by Darcy Burke

"Various States of Undress: Georgia" by Laura Simcox

"Her Highland Fling" by Jennifer McQuiston

"When Good Earls Go Bad" by Megan Frampton

"Love in the Time of Scandal" by Caroline Linden

"Ever After at Sweetheart Ranch" by Emma Cane

"Bad for Me" by Codi Gary

"Royally Ever After" by Loretta Chase

"Nightbird" by Alice Hoffman
     

      

What books did you receive this week?


3 comments

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!