Sunday Shout Out 56


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

This is a huge list, but I didn't get all of these books this week, don't worry!! I'm catching up on the last couple of months of Sunday Shout Outs!!
For Review


 "Adventure Time Crafts" by Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum and Chelsea Bloxsom
 see my review here! 

 "Of Silk and Steam" by Bec McMaster

"An Affair Downstairs" by Sherri Browning


"The Diabolical Miss Hyde" by Viola Carr

 

"Diary of an Accidental Wallflower" by Jennifer McQuiston


In Your Wildest Scottish Dreams" by Karen Ranney

"Catch a Falling Heiress" by Laura Lee Guhrke

 

"Say Yes to the Marquess" by Tessa Dare


"All That Burns" by Ryan Graudin


"It Started with a Scandal" by Julie Anne Long

 

"An Heiress for All Seasons" by Sophie Jordan

 

"Letting Go" by Molly McAdams

 

"The Tempting of Thomas Carrick" by Stephanie Laurens

 

"Taking Fire" by Lindsay McKenna

 

"First Time in Forever" by Sarah Morgan


"The Girls of Mischief Bay" by Susan Mallery


"Silverblind" by Tina Connolly


"HitRECord on TV: Season One" by Joseph Gordon-Levitt



While you're here, don't forget to enter the contest to win a huge prize pack of books and more from Harlequin!!

Huge Harlequin Holiday Prize Pack! Ends Dec 10




What books did you receive this week?


7 comments

  1. If you read Letting Go - let me know if I should buy it. I've read a few good reviews but I want to know what you think first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading Susan Mallery's new series...I just signed up to be on tour for the first book. I also want to read Sarah Morgan's new series. Still need to finish up her last one, but enjoyed the one I read.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many great books! I'm really excited for All That Burns. I hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely romances! I'm drawn to the steampunk ones ;-)
    ooo, i'm going to have to check out HitRecord on TV - thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many awesome looking books! I got the Sarah Morgan one too and I'm really excited about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great list of books! I love Tessa Dare. She's one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!