Waiting on Wednesday 260


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose: 

"Illusionarium"
by Heather Dixon
Greenwillow
Release Date:  May 19, 2015


From the author of Entwined, a brilliantly conceived adventure through an alternate London. This sweeping, cinematic tale of an apprentice scientist desperate to save his family—and his world—is The Night Circus meets Pixar.

Through richly developed parallel worlds, vivid action, a healthy dose of humor, and gorgeous writing, Heather Dixon spins a story that is breathtaking and wholly original.
Everything about this sounds fascinating! Love the gorgeous cover, too!

What are you waiting for this week???

11 comments

  1. Oh that cover is gorgeous! I love books that are about old days London. I might check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about this book!
    I LOVED Entwined and have high hopes for this book
    I think Dixon's books have GORGEOUS covers!
    Great pick =)
    Ashley
    Here's my WoW
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/2014/12/waiting-on-wednesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Been seeing a lot of this one lately too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Entwined and found it to be a little slow, but the mention of London and the Night Circus have me intrigued because I love both. I'll have to check out some reviews.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW and sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO stoked to read this one! I haven't read Entwined yet, but I will if I end up enjoying this one. :) I hope we both enjoy this, Carrie!

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sold at "The Night Circus meets Pixar" - love both, so this one seems intriguing!

    Great WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds very strange but very cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could NOT agree more: EVERYTHING about this one sounds amazing! It was on edelweiss and I was lucky enough to snag and arc for it, if you haven't done so, go check it out, it may still be up for grabs :D Awesome pick ^^ and Happy Holidays!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very excited for Illusionarium too :D I saw that you got a copy for review so I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!