Free Ebooks for Kindle and Nook Jan 25


Hi everyone! 

I've found a few more great ebooks available for free for Kindle and Nook!


"Sing: A Novel of Colorado" by Lisa T. Bergren

  
Kindle
(not available for Nook)


"Bliss" by Kathryn Littlewood

 
  A middle grade novel.

Kindle
 Nook 

""A Knight's Temptation" by Catherine Kean


I've read a different historical romance by this author and really enjoyed it.

Kindle
(not available for free on Nook)


Hurry and grab these while they are still free!

5 comments

  1. I just grabbed Bliss earlier. Don't you love the cover? I want that shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the heads up! Great grabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just downloaded The Knight's Temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely going to have to get some of these. A Knights Temptation sounds way good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!