Sunday Shout Out 34


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

For Review
"Wicked as She Wants" by Delilah S. Dawson

 
 
"A Spear of Summer Grass" by Deanna Raybourn


"The Look of Love" by Bella Andre



"When Love Calls" by Lorna Seilstad



Contests

While you're here, check out the contests currently running at In the Hammock!

Win a $50 GC to Shabby Apple Ends 5/6
 

10 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of Casper's story. I really don't know if you'll like it or not. It could go either way lol

    Happy Sunday Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I like the Spear of Summer Grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of WICKED AS SHE WANTS. So sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look of love looks good, hope you enjoy.
    Brandi’s mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Spear of Summer Grass looks intriguing!

    Nice books! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Spear of Summer Grass sounds wonderful, love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked as She Wants looks a little sinister. I mean he does look wicked, in a bad way.

    I love purple so When Love Calls is a beautiful cover to me. Hope you enjoy them all! Can't wait to read your reviews!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Spear of Summer Grass looks amazing! Hope you enjoy, and happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these. I am always looking for a great book

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!