Book Blog Follow Friday July 1

Happy Friday, Everyone!!

Last week, I found another great book blog event for Fridays! It's the Book Blog Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.com!! I found a ton of new blogs to read by joining this event last week, and I hope to find even more today! Check it out by clicking the pic!!




If you're visiting for the first time, I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment and say hi!! :)




CONTEST TIME!!

While you're here, don't forget to enter my contest to win "To Surrender to a Rogue" by Cara Elliott!

I have five copies to give away!!

The contest ends July 6!



11 comments:

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

doing the follow friday love and stopping by and saying hi.

Alison said...

Hopping through. I'm a new follower. I love the name of your blog!
I have an Eclipse related giveaway on my blog. Check it out!

~ames~ said...

Just wanted to say hi, so Hi! LOL

Don't enter me in the contest, I already have a copy of this book. :P

Emma Michaels said...

I am a follower! I also wanted to let you know that I have a huge announcement up today! My debut novel is getting published! Please stop by, I would really appreciate it and could use all the help I can get on spreading the word and would love to know what you think of the cover art!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?

Missy said...

I already follow. Just wanted to wish you a safe and happy holiday weekend!

lisajo85 said...

Hello! Happy Blog Hop Friday! Found your blog through the blog hop! I like your site! Great work!

Lisa
www.onceuponachapter.com

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Carrie dear! hahaha just thought id say hi hope you have a lovely weekend hun :)

Darlyn said...

hi Carrie! just stop by to say hi. hope you have a great weekend too!

Aisle B said...

Love the cover! let me backtrack and enter now

Arena @ {thenerdswife} said...

Stopping by from Parajunkee's View Follow Friday.

I'm a new follower.

You can find me at The Nerd's Wife.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Arena
aka The Nerd's Wife

Kim said...

I had to smiile at the Rogue book cover. They always make it look like rolling around on the beach is so romantic. But seriously, is it? I mean with the salt water in your mouth and the sand all up in your shorts?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails