My New Vintage Blog :)

Hi everyone! As some of you may know, my other passion besides books and reading is vintage! So I've decided to pursue it and open my own vintage shop on Etsy!



To go along with my new shop, I have opened a new vintage blog called "In the Hammock Vintage".  I want to invite all of my awesome In the Hammock readers to hop over to my new blog and see what you think!



If you love vintage like I do, you may want to stay awhile :) If vintage isn't your thing, I will still be running In the Hammock the book blog as usual so don't worry that I'll only be doing the vintage blog now!

Thanks so much everyone for reading In the Hammock for over one year now! It's been a great year for this little blog and I'm looking forward to another even better year next year!!

6 comments

  1. the etsy shop is great! I swear I had those tan flats. Great job both places!Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog and LOVE your new background here ;-)

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shop! I wish my feet were small enough to fit into those white victorian boots! Poo! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely have to check it out. Congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!