Teaser Tuesday (18)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
My teaser Tuesday pick:


" It wasn't because Caroline was outright mean, Beth would later admit to herself. She would have to be noticed first by the blasted woman to be directly insulted. "


p 101 "Pemberley Ranch" by Jack Caldwell (ARC)

15 comments

  1. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Wanna see what my Teaser for Tuesday is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book - I've entered like 3 contests for it but no luck. You'll have to let me know how it is. I'm a great fan of Pride & Prejudice- and its many sequels and continuations. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I want to read this one too and this teaser makes it sound close to the source material.
    Here's mine:
    http://lulilut.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays-december-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun read- love that cover too! I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O good one and I like your new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this teaser! And love the cover of the book! Cool new look for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays-love-me-to-death.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser. I hope you're enjoying the book so far.

    If I haven't said so before, I'm really loving your background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a winnner too. And again love the new look and the Etsy clothes look great :)

    You are one talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the cover, another book I might have to add to my long list of books I want to read.

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good teaser. I've seen this book around a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been hearing about this book. I like the new setting for the old story.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser & I love your new look. Purple is one of my favorite colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!