"Demons at Deadnight" Ebook .99 Cents!

Hi everyone!

I just found out that the ebook of "Demons at Deadnight" by A&E Kirk is on sale for .99 cents! 

You can check out my review here!

Nook .99 cents

 Also, check out the contest that A&E are having for the book tour! You can win a Kindle Fire with a Demons at Deadnight skin or a swag box full of fun stuff related to the book!

Demons at Deadnight Blog Tour Banner

Team Ayden

Team Ayden...Tristan...Logan..Matthias??


Alex (A Girl, Books, OtherThings) said...

I'll check it out though I don't really remember this book :P

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

:) So glad you're spreading the word. *high five* They announced this at the end of their cooking video on my site that it's in honor of their birthday. :)

Alyssa Kirk said...

Thanks for spreading the word!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails