In My Mailbox (104)

Hi everyone! It's been a great spring break and now I'm back to the blogosphere! Here's my last two weeks' worth of books!

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

for review:

"Warrior Sheep Down Under" by Christine and Christopher Russell

 I loved the previous book in this series, it was so fun!

"Wicked as They Come" by Delilah S. Dawson

A little something different, but I'm giving it a try.

"The Most Improper Miss Sophie Valentine" by Jayne Fresina

contest wins:

"The Turning of Anne Merrick" by Christine Blevins

Won from Darlene at Peeking Between the Pages. This book came from the publisher in a fun package with bayberry candles!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week???


Blodeuedd said...

Wicked as they come looks really cool :D

thecheapreader said...

Warrior Sheep looks hilarious!

Alison at The Cheap Reader

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

Warrior Sheep! That's awesome :) Enjoy all your new books!

Jena Lang said...

I heard about Wicked As They Come and thought it sounded like an interesting read. I look forward to your review.

Julie said...

Nice! Wicked As They Come and The Turning of Anne Merrick look interesting. I finally got the first Goddess Girls book. I'm totally obsessed now! lol

Juju at Tales of said...

Warrior Sheep? TOO cute :)

Renee (SteelerGirl83) said...

Welcome back! I love the cover for Most Improper! I love that the heroine is holding a newspaper it makes it different from other romance covers.

Happy Reading!

XOXO~ Renee C.

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Alex (A Girl, Books, OtherThings) said...

The Sheep one looks awesome! ;D
The cover a lone made me smile.

I hope we both like Sophie Valentine 'cause it looks cute :D

Dani said...

Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!
Thanks for sharing!

BookGeek said...

That last book cover looks AMAZING. Great haul.

Karen said...

Warrior Sheep is so cute. I got my niece hooked on this series :-)


Wicked as They Come looks very interesting!! Have fun reading.


Alexa said...

I love the cover for Wicked as they Come. I can't wait to start seeing reviews on that one :)

Happy reading

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails