In My Mailbox (105)



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

for review:

"The Immortal Rules" by Julie Kagawa


 Wow, a new series by this great author! Can't wait to read it!

"War Horse: The Making of the Motion Picture" by Steven Spielberg


A beautiful book about the making of the movie War Horse.

"How to Ravish a Rake" by Vicky Dreiling


I have been needing to read a great historical romance, and this is one by one of my favorite authors! 

"Sixty Acres and a Bride" by Regina Jennings


I've seen some rave reviews of this one already!

"The Secret Me Book" by Rachel Kempster and Meg Leder


This one is a journal, should be fun!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

16 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Nice nice :)

Valia Lind said...

Great books this week! I cant wait to read Julies new series! Enjoy!

My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-33-awesome-sleepy-one.html

Grace Fonseca said...

Some of these book covers are beautiful. Great selection of books.

Grace

Rebecca (Kindle Fever) said...

YAY! You got The Immortal Rules too. :DD Can't wait to read it. It sounds seriously awesome! Hope you enjoy your new reads. :D

My IMM!

The Sagacity Quest said...

Can't wait to read Immortal Rules. I've heard great things!

Christina T said...

I got The Immortal Rules this week too and I think it sounds promising. I am looking forward to watching War Horse when it comes out on DVD. The trailer looked fantastic but I never got to see it in theaters.

Paige said...

I'm so jealous of The Immortal Rules. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-27.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Julie said...

I hope you enjoy the TIR. I love it. I can't wait for the second book. The Warhorse book looks good. That reminds me...I might just get this one for my mom for her b-day. She really liked the movie. I did too.

Alex (A Girl, Books, OtherThings) said...

The last three look like stuff I would enjoy too! So I can't wait for your reviews.

I have to say that I won't eve read War Horse or see the movie, so I'm not drawn to the making of the movie book.

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I'm reading Immortal Rules right now and I'm loving it! it's so different from the Iron Fey series, but I love her writing so much! Enjoy!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

I'm curious to see if Julie Kagawa's new series will be as well-loved as her Iron Fey series! It definitely sounds good!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Yay for Immortal Rules. I want to watch War Horse.
My IMM

LibrarySnake said...

The Immortals, awesome :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox_25.html

Alexia561 said...

Yea, you got The Immortal Rules! Hope you love it!

Here's my IMM.

Blodeuedd said...

How to ravish a rake sounds fun :)

KM said...

EEEPPPP! THE IMMORTAL RULES! I've got this one on my Kindle and can't wait to read it! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails