Sunday Shout Out 49


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

For Review


"The Art of How to Train Your Dragon 2" by Linda Sunshine

 

"All Lined Up" by Cora Carmack


 "Tease" by Sophie Jordan


"Stormy Persuasion" by Johanna Lindsey


What books did you receive this week?


8 comments

  1. Stormy Persuasion looks quite yummy. Have a lovely week Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Lindsey's book!!! I just can't wait till I get my hands on it. I do love the Malory's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! I am reading All Lined Up right now and so far, I really like it. It's my first book by Carmack. Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually just finished reading All Lined Up and enjoyed it. Hope you do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Lindsey is still writing? :))) Hers was my first historical romance novel ever. I think it was Prisoner of My Desire. I was about 12, and it totally shocked me and addicted me to the whole genre. LOL Enjoy all, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy your books and I'm really looking forward to How to Train Your Dragon, that book looks cool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!