Sunday Shout Out 52


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

For Review


 "Snow White Lucks Out" Grimmtastic Girls #3 by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
 

"Of Monsters and Madness" by Jessica Verday


"My Zombie Hamster" by Havelock McCreely


"Better When He's Bad" by Jay Crownover





What books did you receive this week?


6 comments

  1. My Zombie Hamster sounds AWESOME!!
    Review it soon, please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF MONSTERS AND MADNESS has me excited and intrigued, but also afraid, becauseI am a chicken when it comes to spooky things. Great haul this week!

    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know quite a few people who rave over Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams' books so I'm definitely thinking I need to try out one of theirs sometime! Grimmtastic Girls looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if read the Crownover book. I really disliked that one I read and wonder if they're all the same.

    Zombie hamster!! <3 I got a zombie squirrel book at BEA lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Zombie Hampster won me over straight away! :) Enjoy all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!