Waiting on Wednesday 256


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose: 

"Forged by Desire"
byBec McMaster
Sourcebooks Casablanca
Release Date:  Sep 2, 2014


Captain Garret Reed of the Nighthawk guard has a deadly mission: capture a steel-jawed monster preying on women. He hates to put his partner, Perry, in jeopardy, but she’s the best bait he has. Little does he realize, he’s about to be caught in his own trap.

Perry has been half in love with Garrett for years, but this is not exactly the best time to start a relationship—especially when their investigation leads them directly into the clutches of the madman she thought she’d escaped...

I LOVE this series! I feel like I have been waiting ages for this one. Finally, Garret and Perry get their own story!

What are you waiting for this week???

10 comments

  1. I keep meaning to start this series - I see so much love for it :)

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice pick! Totally new to me but looks like an exciting read!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds interesting!! Hmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm....this one sounds pretty good. Even though I don't read much adult romance--it looks like a romance. But it looks like it might be worth it.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun read. Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this series before, but it sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't say that I've heard of this author, but hope that you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not familiar with this series, but that is a flashy, eye-catching cover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this series too! And can't wait :) Did you know, there will be a novella about them before the book is released?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!