Sunday Shout Out 33


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

This is one month's worth of books! Wow! March was extra busy for me, so I didn't get a chance to post my shout outs!
For Review
"As You Wish" by Eloisa James


"Exposure" by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes


"Tempestuous" by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes



"The Butternut Tree" by Maureen Ann Richards Kostalnick


"The Magic of I Do" by Tammy Falkner


"One Heart to Win" by Joanna Lindsey


"Losing It" by Cora Carmack



"It Happened at the Fair" by Deeanne Gist


"The Registry" by Shannon Stoker


"Black Venus" by James MacManus


"In the Garden of Thoughts" by Dodinsky, Illus by Amanda Cass


"Mira's Diary: Home Sweet Rome" by Marissa Moss

 

"Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald" by Therese Anne Fowler
 

10 comments

  1. Ooo I can't wait for your review of In the Garden of Thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool :)
    I got the Registry too!! :D I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've got some books to read!!! I've read Exposure and Tempestuous and loved them. I like that cowboy with his shirt unbuttoned. He could win my heart, easy! Course, he may be an a** but I might be able to overlook that:)

    Looks like some really good books to read! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a great haul this week, almost all are new to me and I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- awesome books this week. I can't wait to read your review of Z and Losing It--both are books on my TBR list. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received Black Venus too. I can't wait to read it! Enjoy your new books. :-)

    Book of Secrets: Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, more great books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll have to tell me what you think of Seduced by a Pirate. I was SO mad after reading the full length novel for that series - The Ugly Duchess. Have you read it yet? I'm afraid to the pirate one now lol I've always loved all her other books though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic books this week! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Losing It! Everyone seems to love that book, and I just haven't had time to read it yet, but I'm hoping to start it soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!