Waiting On Wednesday (16)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:
"Anxious Hearts"
by Tucker Shaw
Amulet Books
Release Date: May 1, 2010

The following description is from Goodreads.com:

“Evangeline,” he
repeated, calling at a whisper. “Evangeline.” He was not calling that she may hear, he was calling that somehow her soul might know that he was devoted entirely to her, only to her. “Evangeline, I will find you.” Eva and Gabe explore the golden forest of their seaside Maine town, unknowingly tracing the footsteps of two teens, Evangeline and Gabriel, who once lived in the idyllic wooded village of Acadia more than one hundred years ago. On the day that Evangeline and Gabriel were be wed, their village was attacked and the two were separated. And now in the present, Gabe has mysteriously disappeared from Eva. A dreamlike, loose retelling of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s famous love poem “Evangeline,” Anxious Hearts tells an epic tale of unrequited love and the hope that true love can be reunited.

This one looks so dreamy and romantic! As soon as I saw this one I knew I had to read it!! And isn't the cover beautiful! I can't wait!

What book are you waiting for this week??

13 comments

  1. My gosh, what a gorgeous cover! Thank you for drawing my attention to this. Another one for the TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I say cool bio, much? Sounds so dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss, I can't wait for this one too! It looks and sounds amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my WoW last week- I am VERY exciting for this one! Great choice! I agree; the cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I've been wanting to read this one too.

    Here is my WoW pick this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An award for you!

    http://mindingspot.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great and yes that cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks to be a cute read. I hope that you will enjoy it.Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover of this book. It looks so fairy talelike...is that even a word? LOL
    Love the sound of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is a dreamy cover:) You've certainly piqued my interest. What a great blog you have of wonderful books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!