What are You Reading on Mondays (8)

What are You Reading on Mondays is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through Books. It's a great way to show everyone what you are reading this week, and maybe what you just finished or are planning to read, too!

Books I finished reading last week:

"Fireworks Over Toccoa" by Jeffrey Stepakoff
(review coming asap!)


A great romance set in 1940's America during WWII!

Books I'm reading this week:

"The Heart of Christmas" Anthology by Mary Balogh, Nicola Cornick, and Courtney Milan


This story was my first historical romance by Mary Balogh and now I can see what all the fuss is about over her books! Amazing!

What are you reading this week??

11 comments

  1. Love Mary Balogh's books! "Fireworks Over Toccoa" by Jeffrey Stepakoff looks like my kind of read. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Fireworks..." cover is just so gorgeous! I can't wait to see the review, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Fireworks over Toccoa but haven't read it yet. Here is what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about halfway through Eclipse of the Twilight Saga...can't wait for the movie in June!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers of those books! Wow...the colours are phenomenal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fireworks Over Toccoa has such a pretty cover! Can't wait to see what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fireworks Over Toccoa looks fantastic! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carrie!

    to tell you the truth, i've never heard the authors but i'm sure you enjoyed them.have a pleasant week carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice ones :D I'm in love with cover 1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haven't read a balogh... yet.

    btw: you've been awarded ;-D
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!