Waiting on Wednesday (19)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:
"Paranormalcy"
by Kiersten White
HarperTeen
Release Date: Oct 1, 2010

The following description is from Goodreads.com:

Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal. Normal is so overrated.

This one looks like so much fun!! And I love the cover, it's gorgeous!!


What are you waiting on this week??

22 comments

  1. I hate that we have to wait till Fall for this one. It looks fantastic. The cover is beautiful and I really hope the story lives up to the cover.

    Here is my WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Definitely a WOW needed post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I'm also waiting on this one! Sounds so good and I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds amazing. I am definitely going to add it to my TBR list. I agree--beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one looks awesome. I love the premise and the mystery. I have this on my wish list. Excellent pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks SO good. I love the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover of this book is amazing, I cant wait to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love the cover of this one. Great pick. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't quite started on the paranormal genre yet but I get the feelng it won't be long. This one has a very nice cover. Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like Christina, I hate that we have to wait until fall for Paranormalcy. The premise sounds great and the cover is very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh...love the title, the cover art AND the synopsis! Fantastic find!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like my kind of read... I love the Ghost Hunters show. I think it's on tonight too. :) Have a great week reading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carrie this one is already on my wish list. Thanks for stopping by my WOW today...

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! I can't wait for this book, either. Great pick Carrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh love the cover and the synopsis. Adding this to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one looks sooo good! And that COVER! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this book sounds really great, love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love the cover!!!! Definitely draws one in to desiring to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to read this one so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm looking forward to this one, too. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great WoW pick! I want to read this one too! Such a lovely cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooo, this sounds like a fun one. and i like the cover too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!