Teaser Tuesday (32)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  







My teaser Tuesday pick:


" He had a way of blending in, being unseen. It was part of what made him successful. That and the ruthlessness. "




p 5 "Defiant" by Kris Kennedy

11 comments

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O from that cover he doesn't look like he could blend in...lol

    Maybe he lives in a world where everyone is hunky and gorgeous.

    Good tease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover - yum! LOL Great teaser, following from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O sounds like the skills to have. And I love the hottie cover.

    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this teaser, it makes me want to know more. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-pun-also-rises.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this teaser too. Matched with the cover it makes me want to read this book.

    Here’s My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew, that cover is smoking! Just looking at it makes me want to read the book :D I have to agree with some above comments, don't know how he can blend in unless everyone is that drop-dead gorgeous!

    Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-heavenly-by-jennifer.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting teaser! Great cover ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!