Teaser Tuesday (30)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


My teaser Tuesday pick:


" What did she say to that? She could hardly express how much she admired him for that simple thing.  "




p 93 "The Lightkeeper's Ball" by Colleen Coble

17 comments:

The Book Gatherer said...

That cover is beautiful! And the teaser has intrigued me too. I think this might have to be added to my TBR pile!
Here's my TT:
http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_12.html

Sally said...

Sounds good. Love the cover.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

fredamans said...

Nice teaser!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_12.html

Blodeuedd said...

Nice teaser :D

Amber said...

Makes me want to know what he did that has her so tongue-tied. Thanks for the great teaser!

My Teaser

Jennifer said...

Now that is a tease...what simple thing? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-kitchen-daughter.html

Alex (A Girl, Books, OtherThings) said...

Well, it is very tease-y that paragraph!
:D


Anyways, the cover is lovely. Can't wait for your review

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Nice teaser. Beautiful cover.

Kah Woei said...

Yes, what did she say ... I'm curious too :-)

BookGeek said...

Lovely teaser...but that dress on the cover is AWESOME! Who wouldn't want to wear that for a night? :)

Jena Lang said...

Great teaser! I love the cover art!!!

Misha said...

Gorgeous cover! Interesting teaser- it makes me curious about the book.

Vy (Vy's Blog) said...

Wow after reading a teaser like that I think I'm going to go get myself a copy. The cover is gorgeous and now I'm curious who the HE is.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

That cover is absolutely stunning!

Sometimes saying you admire someone can be the hardest thing!

Julie said...

I saw this Goodreads. Now, I'm really curious. Love the beautiful cover. Yay for historicals!!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Ahh sounds lovely.

Joy Tamsin David said...

Oooh, this one's on my review shelf. Can't wait to read it.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails