Teaser Tuesday (30)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


My teaser Tuesday pick:


" What did she say to that? She could hardly express how much she admired him for that simple thing.  "




p 93 "The Lightkeeper's Ball" by Colleen Coble

17 comments

  1. That cover is beautiful! And the teaser has intrigued me too. I think this might have to be added to my TBR pile!
    Here's my TT:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. Love the cover.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to know what he did that has her so tongue-tied. Thanks for the great teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a tease...what simple thing? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-kitchen-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it is very tease-y that paragraph!
    :D


    Anyways, the cover is lovely. Can't wait for your review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, what did she say ... I'm curious too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely teaser...but that dress on the cover is AWESOME! Who wouldn't want to wear that for a night? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I love the cover art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cover! Interesting teaser- it makes me curious about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow after reading a teaser like that I think I'm going to go get myself a copy. The cover is gorgeous and now I'm curious who the HE is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cover is absolutely stunning!

    Sometimes saying you admire someone can be the hardest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this Goodreads. Now, I'm really curious. Love the beautiful cover. Yay for historicals!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, this one's on my review shelf. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!