Sunday Shout Out (17)


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

Check out my first Sunday Shout Out post for even more info, here!

Contest Wins

"Temptation" by Karen Ann Hopkins

 
Won from Behind a Million and One Pages

"Beautiful Disaster" by Jamie McGuire


Won from Romancing the Book

"Library Mouse: A Museum Adventure" by Daniel Kirk


Won from King's River Life Magazine

For Review
"Mira's Diary: Lost in Paris" by Marissa Moss


Contests

 Win "Blame it on Texas" Ends 9/16

  
 Win "The Sweet Life" 6 E-Novellas! Sweet Valley Ten Years Later! Ends 10/6

 
Win "Pushing the Limits" Ends 9/23



Win "Jane" by Robin Maxwell Ends 9/23




If you would like to do your own Sunday Shout out, please add the button that links back to this post, and leave your link in the comments section this weekend so I can check it out, and so that other readers can stop by too!!


Please remember to add the button so we can get the word out about the event!

(Original image from The Graphics Fairy)



18 comments

  1. When I heard about Temptation a while back, I was so fascinated by the concept. That's so cool that you won it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely can't wait to hear your thoughts on Temptation. Enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received Mira's Diary. Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for dropping by my weekly wrapup/IMM!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard many good things about Beautiful disaster. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Beautiful Disaster and I have been meaning to read Temptation. Enjoy reading =D

    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your contest wins! Library Mouse looks too cute, and I'll keep an eye out for your thoughts on Beautiful Disaster. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe I was going to say the EXACT same thing as Juju :) I think I'm in love with that book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Temptation has such a beautiful cover! Fab haul, Carrie, enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed Temptation - it was so much more than I thought it would be!

    Enjoy all your books :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Temptation sounds like an interesting book! I hope you enjoy it! great haul this week, Carrie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOoh nice! Seeing Jane quite a bit lately. Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Thanks for visiting my STS!

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the sound of Temptation, I've heard some good things! And Beautiful Disaster doesn't sound like my kind of book, but I know a lot of people have loved it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for entering my Temptation Giveaway Carrie! I hope you enjoy Temptation as much I did. My review is coming soon :) come check out the interview with Karen Ann Hopkins: http://behindamillionandonepages.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/interview-karen-ann-hopkins-of.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Temptation has such a lovely cover, and I really liked Beautiful Disaster is was total book crack! Happy Reading =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've heard good things about Beautiful Disaster. Hope you enjoy it.
    New follower. If you would like to return the favor or simply view what's crowding my shelves, please visit Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog
    Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mira's diary looks like a cool book, I hope you like it.
    And congrats on your wins!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I didn't see this post on Sunday! I hope you like BEAUTIFUL DISASTER - it's gotten a lot of mixed reviews. Personally, it wasn't my thing. But I'm hoping that TEMPTATION is good! I've got it on my Kindle, and I really want to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!