Sunday Shout Out (16)


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

Check out my first Sunday Shout Out post for even more info, here!

For Review

"Entice" by Jessica Shirvington

 
I've heard so much about book 1, I can't wait to read this. 

"Jane" by Robin Maxwell


As in Tarzan and Jane, how cool is this?

"Following Atticus" by Tom Ryan


Sounds so good!
Contests

 Win "Blame it on Texas" Ends 9/16



If you would like to do your own Sunday Shout out, please add the button that links back to this post, and leave your link in the comments section this weekend so I can check it out, and so that other readers can stop by too!!


Please remember to add the button so we can get the word out about the event!

(Original image from The Graphics Fairy)



9 comments

  1. Hey!I think I heard about that dog before! in the ABC of Dogs show? on Animal Planet?
    He looks familiar, that dog...
    LOL

    And nice books! Jane looks pretty interesting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Hearing lots about Entice and Jane as well! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Love the cover for Entice, as she has wings AND a tattoo! And I'm starting to see Jane around the blogosphere and love the sound of it. Just watched an old Tarzen movie last week, so great timing! Enjoy! :)

    Here are my books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane looks so awesome! I'll be looking forward to reading your thoughts on that one.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is reading Entice this week! Enjoy all your books Carrie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the cover of ENTICE. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to hear what you think of Jane! Looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!