What are You Reading on Mondays (7)

What are You Reading on Mondays is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through Books. It's a great way to show everyone what you are reading this week, and maybe what you just finished or are planning to read, too!

Books I finished reading last week:

"Brava, Valentine" by Adriana Trigiani
(review here)



"Lady of Scandal" by Tina Gabrielle



Currently reading:

"Proof by Seduction" by Courtney Milan



What are you reading this week??

9 comments

  1. O I can't wait to see what you think of Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books look great! I'm reading Intertwined right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brava, Valentine sounds like a good book. I haven't read any of Adriana Trigiani's adult books only her book Viola in Reel Life, but I enjoyed that one very much. I look forward to reading your review of Brava, Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Brava! I haven't read Trigiani yet and hope to rectify that soon!

    Happy reading :-)

    Here's what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good week and another one to come, I'm off to check out your review of Brava, Valentine. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you finished Brava Valentine! I have it but have not read it yet! I just bet it is fantastic - I love her writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady of Scandal looks really good! I can't wait to see what you think of Proof of Seduction!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!