Teaser Tuesday (14)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser Tuesday pick:

"He waited until she'd downed three gingersnaps and a piece of cake before deeming her mood restored enough for him to sit safely beside her."


p 11 "Promise Me Tonight" by Sarah Lindsey

17 comments

  1. Haha, that teaser is hilarious! I hope you are enjoying the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my most favorite of the day! Food makes me feel better, too!
    My teaser this week is from All I Vant for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like someone knows when to not stand between a girl and her sweets! ^_^ Happy reading...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds witty. :) Awesome teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting comment. :D I love your teaser!

    Have fun reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Souds like he knows what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha this sounds like something every man should do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha just loved this teaser!!! Sounds like a witty romance, and I really like this author! Hope you are enjoying it so far!!

    Here is My Teaser

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's one hot cover!!
    I can't wait to hear what you think of it over all!

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not doing TT this week, too much travelling~ no time. Stopped by your blog to say hi again :)

    Love the teaser, sounds like an author I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love romance and haven't tried this author yet. Thanks for the new author idea.
    Have a great week reading!
    Joy at Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL she must be pmsing... great teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!