Sunday Shout Out 18


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

Check out my first Sunday Shout Out post for even more info, here!

Contest Wins

"A Lady and Her Magic" by Tammy Falkner


One half of the writing team of Lydia Dare!
Won from Anna's Book Blog


For Review
"The Sister Queens" by Sophie Perinot


"Shiver" by Karen Robards


Contests

 
  
 Win "The Sweet Life" 6 E-Novellas! Sweet Valley Ten Years Later! Ends 10/6

 
Win "Pushing the Limits" Ends 9/23



Win "Jane" by Robin Maxwell Ends 9/23



 Win "Until There Was You" Ends 10/8
  

Win "Entice" and "Embrace" Ends 10/5


Win "The Athena Effect" and Necklace Ends 10/5




If you would like to do your own Sunday Shout out, please add the button that links back to this post, and leave your link in the comments section this weekend so I can check it out, and so that other readers can stop by too!!


Please remember to add the button so we can get the word out about the event!

(Original image from The Graphics Fairy)



8 comments

  1. So jealous, I want to read the Perinot book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Haven't heard of that one! Cover is pretty too! Like the wings!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these, but Shiver sounds pretty interesting. I really like the cover too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover of Shiver and I haven't heard of it before! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover for Shiver is really cool.
    I remember I saw the Lady and her magic around a while ago, I hope you like it!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Sister Queens sounds like a fantastic historical fiction novel. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, I hadn't seen the new Karen Robards book! Off to check it out on GoodReads. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!