Sunday Shout Out 44


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

For Review


"Wicked after Midnight" by Delilah S. Dawson

 "City of Jasmine" by Deanna Raybourn


"When We Met" by Susan Mallery


"Take my Breath Away" by Christie Ridgway

 

"Since You've Been Gone" by Anouska Knight


"Dash of Peril" by Lori Foster


"A Gentleman til Midnight" by Alison DeLaine


"Close Pursuit" by Cindy Dees


"Be with Me" by J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout)


"My Sweetest Escape" by Chelsea M. Cameron


"Where Earth Meets Water" by Pia Padukone


"The Swiss Affair" by Emylia Hall


Extras:


Swag from "Ice Dogs" by Terry Lynn Johnson


The awesome author Terry Lynn Johnson was so nice and sent me some totally cool swag from her book, "Ice Dogs", including bookmarks, stickers, tattoos, postcards, and an autographed bookplate for the book! Thanks, Terry Lynn!


7 comments

  1. OMGosh! All those books! lol

    I really enjoy Delilah Dawson's series. I got to see her at a convention last year. She's hilarious and so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Read Wicked After Midnight this week and really liked it! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you should live up here so you could take some snow days and get reading! That's a lot of books! Hope you enjoy them!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh so many fab romances here! Can't wait to see what you think of Be With Me and Dash of Peril. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These covers are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these books look great! I just finished City of Jasmine…it was definitely a fun historical adventure. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!