In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show off their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

Swapped:

"The Pillow Book of Lotus Lowenstein" by Libby Schmais



I've read so many great reviews of this one! It looks so cute!

Won:
"Black Tie Affair" by Sherrill Bodine


I won this one in a Goodreads Firstreads contest, it was sent to me by Hachette books. I love the fashion storyline, it looks so fun!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

16 comments

  1. I love the cover of A Black Tie Affair...it looks and sounds really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the Pillow Book - it looks good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pillow Book looks good, I might need to check it out for adding to my wishlist.

    Check out what was in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pillow Book of Lotus Lowenstein looks so adorable! Have fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute books! I love the look of them both! Have fun reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great. Enjoy! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Pillow Book's cover is cute :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look like such fun reads. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your reads, The Pillow Book looks cute!

    PS There’s an award waiting for you at my place The Eclectic Reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books you got this week. They look really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never won anything from Goodreads, congrats! :) Both of them looks really cute. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting books this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of these books either. (I'm beginning to think I live under a rock... lol) I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Pillow Book looks adorable! Hope you enjoy both your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books! :)

    I have a couple of awards for you here:

    http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!