What are You Reading on Mondays (5)


What are You Reading on Mondays is a weekly event at J. Kaye's Book Blog. It's a great way to show everyone what you are reading this week, and maybe what you just finished or are planning to read, too!

Books I finished reading last week:

"Not Quite A Husband" by Sherry Thomas
I loved it! My review is coming soon!



Currently Reading:
"Sold to a Laird" by Karen Ranney
Very good despite the uncomfortable title! And I love the cover :)


I'm on a historical romance binge this week!!

What are you reading this week??

9 comments

  1. The title of the second book just reminded of a book I just read- Laird of The Mist? I'm not usually one for these kinds of books but that one was really good!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I just recommended Sold to a Laird to my friend who loves Highlanders LOL! Glad to hear it's good! :-)

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently reading this (yawning):

    http://mylastread.blogspot.com/2010/01/is-this-how-people-write-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily, I looked up Laird of the Mist...the one by Paula Quinn looks goooood!!

    Renee, I really think your friend will like it, so far it's so good and the hero is such a sweetheart!

    Mylastread, awwwww!! I hope your next read is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, steamy covers! Lol. Glad to know they are both good! Looking forward to your review of NQAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Thank you for stopping by at my blog..This probably my 1st time visiting your blog.To tell you the truth, I havent yet read any Historical Romance. maybe Judith Mcnaught. But you sure have a good week..

    I'm your follower now, hoping that I can read your books review in future =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sold to a Laird is an uncomfortable title, but I agree about the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read a historical romance in a long time. I'm on a paranormal kick. No doubt when I am done, I'll move to HR. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!