What are You Reading on Mondays (3)

What are You Reading on Mondays is a meme from J. Kaye's Book Blog. It's a great way to show everyone what you are reading this week, and maybe what you just finished or are planning to read, too!

Books I finished reading last week:

"When Seducing the Duke" by Kathryn Smith
(My Review)

"Gone" by Michael Grant
Review Coming Soon!

"A Dog Named Christmas" by Greg Kincaid
Review Coming Soon!

Currently Reading:

"An Indecent Proposition" by Emma Wildes

"Seduced by His Touch" by Tracy Anne Warren

I have so many reviews to catch up on! I'll be posting a lot of reviews during the week!

What are you reading this week??


Muse in the Fog said...

I am reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, it's great so far. I should finish it this week, then I will post my review!


Lee Smith said...

Outlander is fantastic! Who could believe someone could make such a long book - about historic time travel no less - so relevant, real and wonderful! I up and bought the rest of the series. I read the second book and am now on the 3rd. I fit them in between all my other books. lol

Shweta said...

I am waiting for your review of Gone. Great books you have lined up this week.

Ruth Schaller said...

Love those covers! Hope oyu have a great reading week! :D

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Gone has been one I have been keeping my eye on. This sounds good - I too am looking forward to your review.

Angie said...

I'm looking forward to your review of the book "A Dog Named Christmas." My Mother watched the movie a few weeks ago and loved it, but I had no idea it was a book as well.

Nina said...

Can't wait for your review on Gone. :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Fun stuck! I like your books :)

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

another one excited for your Gone review. Happy reading :)


Cat said...

Oh that Dog! We had a labrador that looked just like him.

Happy reading!

Lily said...

Looks like a good week for you =) Gone looks super interesting, I'd love to see what you thought of it!

mindingthemiddle said...

I'm in line waiting for your review of Gone too.

J. Kaye said...

I still don't have Michael Grant's second book. I need to get it...seeing GONE reminded me. :)

Have a super reading week...love those covers!

Book Snob said...

Looks like you read some great books last week. Thanks for sharing!

Deanna/ibeeeg said...

I cannot wait to read what you thought of Gone. I bought that book for one of my daughters. She has yet to read it.
Oh, I see your Gone review is posted. I am off to read it.

Kristen said...

Hope you're having a good reading week!

obi duatilu said...

a very interesting information, with this insight we are getting, thanks a lot for various information
cara alami menyembuhkan kista endometrium,ganoderma plus capsule,cara alami menyembuhkan diabetes insipidus,pengobatan penggumpalan darah di otak,cara meredakan peradangan di telinga,pengobatan tradisional hiperplasi endometrium,pengobatan tradisional penyakit alzheimer,bahaya anemia bagi ibu hamil dan cara mengatasinya,penyebab paha besar dan cara mengatasinya,pengobatan tradisional gondongan pada anak,pengobatan tradisional radang testis,pengobatan untuk menghentikan pendarahan rahim,cara alami menyembuhkan faringitis,cara menghilangkan kebas dan kesemutan,cara mengatasi rabun dekat secara alami,cara mengobati penyakit mata trakoma,bahaya penyakit radang usus buntu,cara menyembuhkan migrain kronis,bahaya terkena angin duduk,cara mengobati pendarahan di retina mata,cara mengobati penyakit mata pterigium,cara mengobati penyakit angina pectoris,cara alami mengobati anemia aplastik,cara menyembuhkan ablasio retina,cara membersihkan darah kotor dalam tubuh,cara mengobati infark miokard akut,

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails