Waiting On Wednesday (9)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:
"Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake"
by Sarah MacLean

Avon
Release Date: March 30, 2010

The following description is from Goodreads.com:



It's a well-known rule that a proper young lady should never steal into the house of a notorious marquess and demand a passionate kiss.

But to romance this rake, Lady Calpurnia Hartwell will break
all the rules.



Many of you might have already read this author's YA book, "The Season." A lot of bloggers have already read this book too and have given it rave reviews! I am on a historical romance binge right now, so I'm eagerly awaiting this one!!

What are you waiting on this week??

10 comments

  1. I desperately want to read both this book and The Season! I love regency's and YA!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sounds very interesting! My pick is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really getting into historical fiction and historical romance. I am finally getting over my dislike of the covers (thank you, Kindle!). I'll be curious to see if you like this one once it's out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Season and I am definitely eagerly waiting for this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love historical romance and this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i seldom read historical challenge..but this one looks good..may your wish come true.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title, and the book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i still have to read my copy of the season. this one looks like a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds fantastic! I think I would enjoy this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!