Book Blog Follow and Book Blogger Hop Feb 4

Happy Friday, Everyone!!

It's time for Book Blog Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.com and The Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books!






My answer: I don't think this book needs much promoting b/c it's so awesome, but "Notorious Pleasures" by Elizabeth Hoyt.


My answer: I just finished "My Love, My Enemy" by Jan Cox Speas for a review!


Don't forget to enter the two contests I have posted right now:

Win "How to Marry a Duke" Ends 2/4 (Ends Tonight!!)

Win "Notorious Pleasures" Ends 2/11
If you're visiting for the first time, I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment and say hi!! :)

7 comments

  1. Hi Carrie!
    Thanks for the visit! My fingers are crossed because I really want a copy of How To Marry A Duke :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

    Valentine's Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello on the Hop! Stay warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI from the Hop. I am a follower of old.
    I second the stay warm comment as I am FREEZING today! Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notorious Pleasures seems so sexy and naughty! I'd love to read it!! And I must say, I am in LOVE with your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

    To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

    All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Hop on over!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday, Carrie!

    Right now, I'm just really trying to push THE LONG WEEKEND by Savita Kalhan on anyone that will listen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!