In My Mailbox (53)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


for review: 
 "Madame Tussaud" by Michelle Moran
 "Cleopatra's Daughter" is one of my favorite books, so I jumped at the chance to review this one!

"Fire the Sky" by W. Micheal Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear

 This one isn't my normal style, but it looks really interesting!

"Sovay" by Celia Rees

  
"The Twin's Daughter" by Lauren Baratz Logsted

 These last two books were sent with some others from Bloomsbury a while back.

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

14 comments

  1. Great books! So jealous of Madame Tussaud :)

    I'm first in line for that one at my library so hopefully I'll get to read it soon. Cleopatra's Daughter is the only book I've read by Michelle Moran so far and it was one of my favorite historical fiction books I read last year.

    I liked Sovay and The Twin's Daughter and I hope you enjoy them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madame Tussaud looks good. I've visited the wax-works once and was terrified in the Chamber of Horrors though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Twins Daughter looks nice! Happy reading!^^

    Here's my IMM :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of The Twins' Daughter !! I look froward to know your thoughts about this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous that you got Madame Tussaud...I can't wait to read it!

    My mailbox can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bunch of books! I'm eagerly awaiting Madame Tussaud in my mailbox! Must be this 3 feet of snow holding it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, jealous of all of those! I can't wait for your reviews (especially of Madame Tussaud!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those books look nice! Looks like you had a good week.
    I'm intrigued by Madame Tussaud :) (and weren't those fashions just Insane?)

    Happy Reading,

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look good :)
    I got Moran too, yay.

    And that second one, nice, and that third, yes I have to go google them

    ReplyDelete
  10. liked to have Madame Tussaud read some positive reviews of that book.

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been wanting to read Cleopatra's Daughter and Madame Tussaud. I can't wait to read your review.

    In Our Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some good looking books! Enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like some good ones you have there! I hope you have been enjoying reading them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!