Teaser Tuesday (24)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

My teaser Tuesday pick:


" 'If you only read the same things over and over again, how do you expect to learn? A narrow library leads to a narrow mind.'  "



p 42 "The Orchid Affair" by Lauren Willig

16 comments:

Aislynn said...

I can't wait to read this book! I have all the others in the series :) Once of my faves!

Aislynn
Knit Purl Stitch Read & Cook

Kathy Martin said...

This sounds great but I have only read the first in the series. I do have 2-5 on the TBR stack but need time to read them. My teaser is from Demon Song by Cat Adams. Happy reading!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Amen! Great teaser!

Here is my TT

Jennifer said...

I absolutely agree. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-indefensible.html

notjustreading said...

What a fabulous teaser for a book-bloggy world! I've wishlisted the book just on the basis of those lines (and 'cause the cover's pretty!)

Lori said...

cool teaser. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

Alex (A Girl, Books, OtherThings) said...

That's a good quote for life!! :D great pick

Lee Smith said...

Ooooh - Good one! I love it! :o)

Lilly Bear ♡ said...

Lovely teaser. I really haven't read much in the romance genre, but I'd like to start getting into it more! I'm a huge romantic at heart :) Looks like a good series.

Redd said...

*bounces* Is it good? I can't wait..I have others in this series and love how the covers have gotten better. *grins* Love your teaser Carrie!

Christina T said...

Fantastic teaser! I have The Orchid Affair but haven't had the time to read it yet. I can't wait! I hope you are enjoying it.

Andrea said...

What a great quote! I will have to write this one down to share with my students.

Reading Lark's Teaser

Cozy in Texas said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

Kah Woei said...

Hmmm ... does this mean I shouldn't reread my favourite books so often :-)

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast) said...

That teaser is spot on! Thanks for sharing :)

Julie said...

Hear, hear! I like this teaser! I have the first book. Never read it! I definitely have to get to these books. I love the covers.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails