Teaser Tuesday (24)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

My teaser Tuesday pick:


" 'If you only read the same things over and over again, how do you expect to learn? A narrow library leads to a narrow mind.'  "



p 42 "The Orchid Affair" by Lauren Willig

16 comments

  1. I can't wait to read this book! I have all the others in the series :) Once of my faves!

    Aislynn
    Knit Purl Stitch Read & Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great but I have only read the first in the series. I do have 2-5 on the TBR stack but need time to read them. My teaser is from Demon Song by Cat Adams. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-indefensible.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous teaser for a book-bloggy world! I've wishlisted the book just on the basis of those lines (and 'cause the cover's pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool teaser. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good quote for life!! :D great pick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely teaser. I really haven't read much in the romance genre, but I'd like to start getting into it more! I'm a huge romantic at heart :) Looks like a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *bounces* Is it good? I can't wait..I have others in this series and love how the covers have gotten better. *grins* Love your teaser Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic teaser! I have The Orchid Affair but haven't had the time to read it yet. I can't wait! I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great quote! I will have to write this one down to share with my students.

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm ... does this mean I shouldn't reread my favourite books so often :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That teaser is spot on! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hear, hear! I like this teaser! I have the first book. Never read it! I definitely have to get to these books. I love the covers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!