Teaser Tuesday (47)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser Tuesday pick:




" 'You must have been disappointed, but I have to say that I, for one, am glad there wasn't a teaching position available there.' His eyes met Hailee's and held her gaze.  "




p 95 "Hailee" by Penny Zeller

25 comments

  1. Ohh I sense something romantic in the air... nice teaser.

    Thanks for visiting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Sounds like someone lucked out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser =]
    Here is my Teaser this week. =]
    http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday7-day-before-by-lisa.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that has potential for some swoon-age :)

    Can't wait to read your full review, that was an awesome teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds (and looks) very sweet to me! :) Thanks for sharing...

    Here's my Teaser from Hades! ~ Wendi

    PS - I love your blog - it is pretty and easy to read! So I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh somethings in the air! Fab teaser :)

    Here's my TT for this week.  Come give it a looky if you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. Looks like a potential teacher-student relationship that was nipped in the bud - by the lack of vacancy in teaching positions! Hahahaha. Nice one.

    Here's my teaser:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/teaser-tuesday-gatheringbooks-joins-in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hailee sounds so cute! Great choice. Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have done a great job. all the points are explained very clearly. It's great stuff.website hostings


    web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooo sounds like they have history. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute romantic teaser. Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute teaser!

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cover brings me back to the books of my teens.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh!! Great teaser:)
    Thnx for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! What a romantic teaser.


    My TT: Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teaser!! Hope you are enjoying it so far!!! Have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Your book reminds me of Jezebel's Wish =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting teaser. I wonder Hailee was looking for the teaching position or what?
    Mine's here

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like someone's going to have a bf pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, interesting teaser! I like it. Thanks for stopping by!

    Rebecca
    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!