Teaser Tuesday (48)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
My teaser Tuesday pick:




" He wasn't all that thrilled to be acquiring the skill of doing chores with a baby in tow, but he had to admit he was learning the way of it.  "




p 169 "Out of Control" by Mary Connealy

9 comments

  1. Aww!! That's cute!! :D I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love her books!!

    My teaser this week is from ‘Once Upon a Groom’ by Karen Rose Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O he sounds useful :)

    I'm with Gina, I always enjoy Mary's work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I like that :)

    Have a couple of minutes?  Here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Great teaser.
    Here is mine:
    http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-9202011-drink-slay-love.html
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the teaser. I haven't heard of this one!
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-grass-for-his-pillow.html

    And now I'm off to read your review of The Near Witch…that's on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way that you do a lay-out of the teaser alongside the book - so creatively done and so riveting as well. Can't help but read and look. I recalled a time in my undergraduate years when I had a soft spot for these kinds of novels. Made me reminisce a little.

    Here's my IMM for the week:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/09/20/teaser-tuesday-2-graphic-novel-ya-love-and-poetry/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!