Waiting on Wednesday (115)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:

"Otherkin"

by Nina Berry
KTeen (Kensington)
Release Date: July 31, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

I thought I knew myself. Then I met Caleb.

Dez is a good girl who does as she’s told and tries not to be noticed.
Then she rescues a boy from a cage, and he tells her secrets about herself.
Now inside her burns a darkness that will transform her.

Everything is about to change -- and neither Caleb, nor the Otherkin, nor those who hunt them are prepared for what Dez will unleash.

Wow! What a cover!! It's so gorgeous! The summary doesn't tell a lot, but I'm thinking shape shifters? Sounds very cool!

What are you waiting for this week???

18 comments

  1. This book sounds awesome!! I haven't heard of it before but I will be adding it to my tbr pile :)

    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my book! I wanted to keep the jacket copy mysterious, but you're definitely on the right track... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cover is pretty awesome, the girl does look very tigerish!
    ;D
    Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my usual type of read, but definitely sounds interesting . . .

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Saw this one up on Netgalley too! Incase you hadn't heard yet!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh, this sounds intriguing! And I always love when a tiger is on the cover. LOL Great pick! :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the cover and if it's shape-shifters that would be totally cool! Thanks for sharing this and for visiting My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the girl and the tiger look so much alike! I agree, Shape-shifters! Thanks for putting it on my radar :)

    Lindsay @ The Literary Darling

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I hadn't heard of this before but it sounds so good! Plus the cover is so eye-catching. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful cover! I would love to have naturally red hair like that and she blends so well into the tiger. It reminds me a bit of Revealing Eden:Save the Pearls, not the cover but the story. Well not really but the tiger and the girl. Can you tell I'm running on not much sleep?
    LOL! Thanks for visiting my blog post at YA Muses!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice WoW, the cover does look cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I hadn't seen this before. Thanks for pointing it out to me!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks super interesting! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this cover. Looks really interesting. I haven't heard of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!