Book News: Cozy Classics

While surfing the net today, I found the most adorable new baby board books based on classics! Cozy Classics feature photos of needle-felted figures as the illustrations. They are published by Simply Read Books and written and illustrated by Jack Wang and Holman Wang. They are really retro to me in a great way :)

The two books in the series so far are "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen and "Moby Dick" by Herman Melville. What a great way to introduce little ones to the classics!

You can check out the website for the books to see more of the awesome illustrations here: mycozyclassics.com



 


14 comments:

Alex (A Girl, Books, OtherThings) said...

This is so cute!! :D

Blodeuedd said...

Awww too cute!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Oh that is precious! I SO want them. Fun find!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Oooo! I'd love to see these books. Very cool idea!

Carol said...

I'd have loved to have read a Cozy classic to my kids when they were small.

Joy said...

Cute! I like the toys on the covers.
Joy's Book Blog

Liz. R said...

Those are so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them, they made me smile :).

KM said...

OMG these are like the cutest things ever! Haha! Love it :)

Vegan YA Nerds said...

The whale on the cover of Moby Dick is SO cute!

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Fun for an adult fan of these classics, too! Can you imagine the time it must have taken to needle-felt the props for the photos!?

Karen said...

That is so adorable!!!

Melanie said...

Wow, these must have been work-intensive books to produce!

Nina said...

Mmm, I don't know..I don't really like them. :)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Oh these are adorable! They would also make great gifts.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails