Book News: Cozy Classics

While surfing the net today, I found the most adorable new baby board books based on classics! Cozy Classics feature photos of needle-felted figures as the illustrations. They are published by Simply Read Books and written and illustrated by Jack Wang and Holman Wang. They are really retro to me in a great way :)

The two books in the series so far are "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen and "Moby Dick" by Herman Melville. What a great way to introduce little ones to the classics!

You can check out the website for the books to see more of the awesome illustrations here: mycozyclassics.com



 


14 comments

  1. This is so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is precious! I SO want them. Fun find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I'd love to see these books. Very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have loved to have read a Cozy classic to my kids when they were small.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them, they made me smile :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG these are like the cutest things ever! Haha! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whale on the cover of Moby Dick is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun for an adult fan of these classics, too! Can you imagine the time it must have taken to needle-felt the props for the photos!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these must have been work-intensive books to produce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm, I don't know..I don't really like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are adorable! They would also make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!