Waiting on Wednesday (220)


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:

"Burn for Burn"

by Jenny Han
Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Release Date: Sep 18, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY...
THEY GET EVEN.

Lillia has never had any problems dealing with boys who like her. Not until this summer, when one went too far. No way will she let the same thing happen to her little sister.

Kat is tired of the rumours, the insults, the cruel jokes. It all goes back to one person– her ex-best friend– and she's ready to make her pay.

Four years ago, Mary left Jar Island because of a boy. But she's not the same girl anymore. And she's ready to prove it to him.

Three very different girls who want the same thing: sweet, sweet revenge. And they won't stop until they each had a taste.
This has the potential to be so good! And I love the washed out colors of the cover!

What are you waiting for this week???

18 comments

  1. Wow! This sounds like a scandalous read! I'm ashamed to say I haven't read Jenny Han before but hear nothing but awesomeness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good WoW, I wonder what really happened there

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my pile to start in the next few weeks. I'm SO PSYCHED for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this one around, sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a long line for this one at BEA, I watched people go by with the book while I was in line for another signing. This sounds like it's going to be pretty intense.

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I just requested this one from NetGalley!! It definitely looks pretty awesome!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a Great pick!
    The book sounds so awesome - I love how the girl on the left looks like she means business
    I hope the book turns out to be excellent :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking how much I loved the washed out cover before I read that you thought the same.

    Back from China... I should be around more often now.

    Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh...sounds interesting!

    My WOW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/#!/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-30-dark-light.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read this recently and enjoyed it, I think you will too, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This does sound like it has so much potential. Thanks for featuring, and hope you get to read it soon.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a new follower. This books sounds good, I can't wait to read it.

    Check out my blog - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cover but I usually don't like revenge/mean girls type books. I'll see what you think of it first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. this one is all over the place, can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!