Waiting on Wednesday (118)

Happy 4th of July, everyone!! I hope everyone is having a great summer!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:

"The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart"

by Leanna Renee Hieber
Sourcebooks Fire
Release Date: Nov 1, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

For Natalie Stewart, a normal life has never seemed so far away. Her only solace, Lord Jonathan Denbury, is wanted for murder. To clear his name, Denbury must return to England and assume the role of his demon doppelganger. But Natalie begins to doubt his true motives, especially as a new gentleman begins whispering in her ear. Natalie and Denbury may be able to visit each other in their dreams, but they can't escape the darkening shadows. Amid spontaneous explosions, friends turned enemies and dangerous secrets revealed, there's still a demon who has Natalie's scent, and someone is trying to resurrect the ultimate evil.

I haven't read the first book in the series yet, "Darker Still",but the sequel sounds so unique! Sourcebooks Fire always does a great job with publishing unique types of stories, so I'm looking forward to this one!

What are you waiting for this week???

12 comments

  1. O interesting and I like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this one before, it sounds really good. I also really like the cover of the book. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I can't make up my mind about this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this series before, but I like the sound of the synopsis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I had no idea this was a sequel!
    sounds interesting, I remember hearing Darker Still was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say it sounds confusing, but I have Darker Still to read so I'm sure that will make it clearer. Beautiful cover! Since it's a sequel, I'll definitely want to read it. Great Pick Carrie!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im really liking that cover. So gothic like, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cover. Thanks for sharing i like this plot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, love your blog! I found it from a Waiting on Wednesday site. I am a new follower, I would love a follow back http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Darker Still but I haven't read it yet. love this cover - not sure about another guy whispering in her ear though....lol I hate those love triangles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!