Sunday Shout Out (9)


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

Check out my first Sunday Shout Out post for even more info, here!

For Review
"Goddess Girls Super Special" by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams


"My Stubborn Heart" by Becky Wade


"Love in Disguise" by Carol Cox


"Temptation in a Kilt" by Victoria Roberts




If you would like to do your own Sunday Shout out, please add the button that links back to this post, and leave your link in the comments section this weekend so I can check it out, and so that other readers can stop by too!!

Please remember to add the button so we can get the word out about the event!

(Original image from The Graphics Fairy)




12 comments

  1. I've just fallen in love with Love in Disguise cover! Off it goes into my redheads collection :)) Lovely book haul, Carrie! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Carrie! Temptation in a Kilt looks good (and the name makes me giggle) so I'll have to check that one out!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! Oh, I love the looks of some of those!!
    My Stubborn Heart in particular :D

    And I hope you like The Girl Games!! I'm waiting for mine to arrive :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you so much for your comment and for following my blog. You made my day. It seems we have much in common, I too being a lover of vintage, thrifting and books. What are some of your all time favourite books? If you want any recommendations I will be glad to provide you some, although I'm sure you have a massive pile of books you want to read.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your books look good, especially Love in Disguise. Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My stubborn Heart looks good.
    Happy reading!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love in Disguise and My Stubborn Heart look great! Fabulous books this week,

    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Temptations in a Kilt! I'll say! I'll bet out of one, too. Man Carrie, it's 3:30am and I'm popping over to these Sunday mailboxes and I'm trying to get tired and things like him just wake me right up! Give a girl some warning! I was going to comment on how pretty the covers of your books always are, but have Mercy! He takes pretty to a whole new level! I go weak in the knees for a man in a kilt. Make sure I know how you like this one! I'll have to get it.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goddess Girls looks SO cute and I like the look of My Stubborn Heart, looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The books that you got do sound and look great. Happy reading to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goddess Girls looks really cute and I love the cover of Love in Disguise! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!