Sunday Shout Out 31


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.


For Review
"The Lass Wore Black" by Karen Ranney


One of my fave historical authors! 

"And Then She Fell" by Stephanie Laurens


Contest Wins
"The Chieftain" by Margaret Mallory


"Seduction of a Highland Warrior" by Sue-Ellen Welfonder


These two Scottish romance won from Forever and Reading Between the Wines

"Heart of the Highland Wolf" by Terry Spear


"A Seal in Wolf's Clothing" by Terry Spear


"Dreaming of the Wolf" by Terry Spear


Three Terry Spear books won from Sourcebooks and Urban Girl Reader
Contests

While you're here, check out the contests currently running at In the Hammock!

Win 3 books in the "Real Mermaids" Series Ends 3/8
 
Win "Treacherous Temptations" Ebook Ends 3/12

 
Win "Nobody" and "Every Other Day" Ends 3/12

 
 


4 comments

  1. I like the cover of And then she fell, she just sits there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, lots of great books! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I read Dreaming of the Wolf and I have Nobody. Just need time to read ALL THE BOOKS lol

    I know you have the same issue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I have heard good things about The Chieftain, I hope you like it!! And I need to get back to reading Karen Ranney sometime, but I just felt so emotionally abused by the last book of hers that I read that I don't wanna go there. LOL

    Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!