Sunday Shout Out 32


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.


For Review
"Highlander Most Wanted" by Maya Banks


"Never Seduce a Scot" by Maya Banks


"Notes from Ghost Town" by Kate Ellison


"Rogue Descendant" by Jenna Black
 



Contests

While you're here, check out the contests currently running at In the Hammock!

Win "Treacherous Temptations" Ebook Ends 3/12
 
Win "Nobody" and "Every Other Day" Ends 3/12

 

Win the "Six Sisters' Stuff" Cookbook! Ends 3/18
 
Win a Prize Pack of Susanna Kearsley's books! Ends 3/24 


"Winter Sea", "Rose Garden", "Mariana", and "Shadowy Horses"


10 comments

  1. Nice! I'm finally reading Deadly Descendant! Look forward to the next one too! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just loved Maya Banks' historicals...they are some of my favorites. Never Seduce A Scot was my personal favorite so far!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard lots of good things about the Maya Banks books, I hope you like them.
    I'm intrigued by notes from ghost town, I hope you review it soon

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notes From Ghost Town looks really good. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Scottish Men! So tempting aren't they! Hope you enjoy those books!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rogue Descendant looks interesting! I got NFGT too, hopefully it will be great!

    Hope you enjoy everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really should try the Jenna Black series :D
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really have to wonder who poses for these book covers. I assume those to Maya Banks books aren't part of a series, because the man has a different woman with him in both.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to get to the Jenna Black books. They sound good. Hope you enjoy your reads this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!