Teaser Tuesday (1)


It's my first time participating in Teaser Tuesday! I just love the book I'm reading right now so much, I want to get the word out there! Many of you might have already read it, it's Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson.

from MizB's site:
"Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!"
Here's my teaser:

"Against all odds, this plan worked for two entire nights. Either the gods were smiling on them for once, or their basement was truly the place where no one could hear you scream."

Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson, p. 129

I can't wait to read all of your teasers this week!

7 comments

  1. Oh la la that sounds like a great book!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease! Wonder why they were screaming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I'm a big Maureen Johnson fan, and I think the sequel to this one is coming out fairly soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know what happening in the basement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser, I have not heard of this one. Thanks for visiting my blog and welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!