Waiting on Wednesday (109)


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!


This week I chose:

"The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette"

by Bianca Turetsky
Poppy
Release Date: Sep 12, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

What if a beautiful dress could take you back in time?

Louise Lambert's best friend's thirteenth birthday party is fast approaching, so of course the most important question on her mind is, "What am I going to wear?!" Slipping on an exquisite robin's egg blue gown during another visit to the mysterious Traveling Fashionista Vintage Sale, Louise finds herself back in time once again, swept up in the glory of palace life, fancy parties, and enormous hair as a member of the court of France's most infamous queen, Marie Antoinette.

But between cute commoner boys and glamorous trips to Paris, life in the palace isn't all cake and couture. Can Louise keep her cool-and her head!-as she races against the clock to get home?

Could this cover be any more beautiful? I love it, and I love the whole idea of fashion in a different era.

What are you waiting for this week???

12 comments

  1. Ohh back in time book, I like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have the first book to this, but I haven't read it yet! This one is just as beautiful and I'm sure there are more gorgeous illustrations in side, just like the first book! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so she goes back to the shop? Nice! I started the first book once and never got to finish it. I better rectify that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one looks so good! I am so in love with that cover too! It's awesome! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love time travel books and haven't read one in awhile. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, lovely cover! I want to read the first book so I can read this book. lol Nice pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want my porch to look like this cover. :O

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the first book and thought it was so cute. My students liked it too. I had no clue about a second book- how fun! I will have to add this to the TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cover, indeed! And I like the premise of the story too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cover is gorgeous - love the BLUE!

    I'm putting this on my wishlist! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover is so pretty. Definitely sounds like an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!