Waiting on Wednesday (108)


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!


This week I chose:

"Riveted"

by Meljean Brook
Berkley
Release Date: Sep 4, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

A century after a devastating volcanic eruption forced Iceland’s inhabitants to abandon its shores, the island has become enshrouded in legend. But the truth behind the legends is mechanical, not magical—and the mystery of the island a matter of life and death for a community of women who once spilled noble blood to secure their freedom.

Five years ago, Annika unwittingly endangered that secret, but her sister Källa took the blame and was exiled. Now Annika serves on an airship, searching for her sister and longing to return home. But that home is threatened when scientific expedition leader David Kentewess comes aboard, looking to expose Annika’s secrets. Then disaster strikes, leaving David and Annika stranded on a glacier and pursued by a madman, with their very survival depending on keeping the heat rising between them—and generating lots of steam

What are you waiting for this week???

10 comments

  1. That cover kicks some serious butt!
    It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying for this one too! Love the series, love the cover, love the title, love the description...love it all. Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very badly want to read the first book, The Iron Duke. This looks like a fun series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE steampunk! I'll need to add this one to my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds so good, I love the concept and the cover! I still haven't read this author yet, although I hear such good things about her.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh good one! I just read the prequel to the Iron Duke and I loved her writing so I'm looking forward to this one too.
    Love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series yet. I like steampunk books too. Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Steampunk and I have reserved book one at ,library. I LOVE this cover, gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for sharing:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!