Waiting on Wednesday (97)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!


This week I chose:

"Legacy"
by Molly Cochran
Simon & Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books
Release Date: Dec 20, 2011

The following description is from goodreads.com:

When her widowed father dumps 16-year-old Katy Jessevar in a boarding school in Whitfield, Massachusetts, she has no idea that fate has just opened the door to both her future and her past. Nearly everyone in Whitfield is a witch, as is Katy herself, although she has struggled all her life to hide her unusual talents. Stuck at a boarding school where her fellow studens seem to despise her, Katy soon discovers that Whitfield is the place where her mother commited suicide under mysterious circumstances when Katy was just a small child. With dark forces converging on Whitfield, it’s up to Katy to unravel her family’s many secrets to save the boy she loves and the town itself from destruction.
This one looks spooky, and I love the cover. There's not too long to wait either! It's out Dec 20th!

What are you waiting for this week???

9 comments

  1. It does sound spooky but in a very good way!
    *squeeee*
    I think it's going to be awesome! :D thanks for sharing this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fog sneaking up on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love witchy books, so this one definitely sounds like one I'd like! Cool cover too - great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a copy of this one at home. I need to read it!!

    stop by my wow?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-incarnate.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds mysterious and fun! The guy looks so preppy - perfect for a boarding school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't the cover look pretty?? I really like it! The book sounds interesting! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    New follower! Yay!!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right. The cover LOOKS creeptastic and eerie. Yet somehow I find myself drawn to it.

    Have an amazing reading week, Carrie!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one looks *really* good. :) Great pick! Although I really want that cover model's hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!